|Reservation with Cofrase Cabarets :|
00 331 55 26 10 10
|00 331 55 26 80 81 ( + 20 persons )|
was then First Consul,
1830, it became one of the
meccas of Parisian nightlife.
Paris was preparing for the "Exposition universelle" [World Fair] of
January 1889. The main theatre was inaugurated
1890s. As of 1894, Montmartre became the most fashionable area of
Paris. The Paradis Latin suffered from the geographical relocation of
the center of Parisian nightlife. Financial difficulties immediately
preceded its closing.
1973. A real
estate developer, Jean Kriegel, bid for the
building which stood at 28 and 28A, rue du Cardinal Lemoine. He wanted
to restore the old building and transform it into apartmentss.
Charmed by the magic of the place, Jean Kriegel decided to devote this theatre to the celebration of Paris, which should have always been its raison d'être.
The theatre was restored according to Eiffel's plans-720 seats
The theatre's artistic creation, direction and production were
entrusted to Jean-Marie Rivière. On 14 November
1977, he presented "Paris Paradis," a poetic burlesque show produced
with the aid of his accomplices, Pierre Simonini and Frédéric Botton.
This event marked the revival of Paradis Latin.